You know your "Inner Saboteur" very well and I'm sure she's stealing your joy, relationships, wealth, prosperity and maybe even your health.
I created this kit to ultimately get you in the best relationship with yourself so that you can establish emotional healing and wellness in your soul!
Managing emotions is not the easiest thing to do but if you are not in the best relationship with yourself by allowing your inner saboteur to control you then I speak from experience that you are only delaying the process of seeing your heart's desires manifested.
So that promotion you want...it's on hold.
That business that generates millions...it's not going to happen right now.
The good, good man you want to come home to cuddle with and marry...he's definitely on stand by.
The financial freedom that you desire so you can finally know what it feels like to be debt-free, never have to worry about not having enough to pay your pills, take care of your loved ones, actually buy what you want, go where you want to go and eat what you want when you want it knowing that the money is there...that's not on the radar sis!
How do I know this?Because I used to be right there with you.
Chile...I was just like you!
I would write the goals down, attempt to speak things into existence, create the poppin' vision board, and try to hustle my way into success.
But nothing. would. happen.
Real talk girl. You know that FRUSTRATING feeling of feeling stuck, like you'll never see your dreams pop off and you'll be dealing with your situation forever?
You see everyone else winning and all you can think is - when is MY TURN?!?!
Truthfully, I was not in the place to receive what God had for me because I was so focused on making sure my external life looked good but inside (my soul) was in turmoil.
I was super hard on myself, critical of myself and others, magnified my failures, still struggling with insecurities, heartbroken, low-key frustrated with God, riddled with doubt, and kept working so that I would not have to stop and feel the pain of it all.
I just kept hustling...trying to make it all happen because come hell or high water, I was going to be successful!
Baby!!!! But it was not until I stopped, stood still and completely focused on me, my relationship with God and my identity as His child, my emotional healing, learned how be kind to myself, let go of what other people thought of me and established a dope relationship with myself that I start to see things change.
Manifestation started to happen honey when I started to change...
I became un-stop-pable experiencing favor and blessings everywhere I go!
I started by non-profit for girls, The Embrace Her Legacy Foundation. I got accepted and started my EMPA at one the top programs for Public Administration in the country. I went from being a one-woman show in my business to having a dope team and so much more!
I got my swag back after I experienced the greatest heartbreak of my life...
And I'm going to show you how to feel good about yourself, how to be a confident, powerful, savvy woman, how to have the best relationship with yourself and others, how to stop beating yourself up, and how to manage your negative emotions so that you can finally not only slay your goals but feel that feeling of fulfillment that comes when you actually achieve your financial, health, business, lifestyle and relationship goals.
That feeling of seeing them nice digits in your bank account.
That feeling of being booked to capacity with your speaking engagements.
That feeling of hearing "You got the job" for your dream position.
That feeling of signing that 6-figure deal.
That feeling of going on your first world tour.
That feeling of walking across the stage at graduation.
That feeling of having a line of women waiting for you to sign a copy of your book.
That feeling of driving that dream car.
That feeling of walking into SAKS Fifth Avenue and buying what you want for yourself and your mom.
That feeling of hearing "You are officially debt-free".
That feeling of getting the keys to your first house or buying one for your parents.
That feeling of walking down the aisle to the man of your dreams.
And you WILL get there! How? By finally slaying your inner saboteur!
Who is your "Inner Saboteur"?Sis is the destructive voice or better yet the evil twin who lives inside of you. All of us have one.
She's the one who is riddled with fear so won't make a move towards her dreams because she's too afraid to fail.
She's the one who is anxious, always worried and tells you that something bad is going to happen to you.
She's the one who constantly brings up painful, shameful memories from your past.
She's the one who points out all of your mistakes.
She's the one who tells you that you're not good enough to have a loving, healthy relationship so she allows you to accept BS relationships.
She's the one who tells you that if you share your story or if you are vulnerable, people will not like you anymore.
She's the one who tells you that you're always going to be broke and things won't change.
She's the one who makes you believe that everyone else is winning, happy and in love but you.
She's the one who is constantly telling you to quit because it's just too hard.
This bitch (yes I called her a bitch because that's what she is so excuse my language) is stealing your man, money, success, sleep, money, deals, healthy, house, and beyond.
I'm sure you know this heffa and this toolkit is going to show you how to get rid of her once and for all!
How will these teachings and kit help you?
Part 1 - Getting to Know Your Saboteur (Video Teaching)
- Understand how to manage negative emotions
- Learn how to establish a healthy relationship with yourself
- Fall in love with yourself by learning how to practice self-love daily
- How to let go of perfectionism (and how it's not about self-improvement but fear and control)
- Learn how to stop being so hard on yourself by practicing compassion
- Get to core of low self-worth and build a strong self-worth
- Identify your inner saboteur and how to use your power to kill her thoughts
- Shame resilience
- How to let go of what other people think, anxiety, the need to be in control, the need of approval and other toxic ways of thinking
Part 2 - Slaying Your Gremlins - Winning the Battle in Your Min (Video Teaching)
- How to win the battle of negative thoughts in your mind
Conquer feelings of fear and trepidation with hope and faith
Overcome a fearful spirit, worrying, unbelief, anxiety, complaining, doubtful thoughts
- Identify how fear has been stealing from you
- Learn how to create a plan to fight fear
- Master your positive thought life to manifest what you desire
- Change any toxic belief system
- How to receive God's grace, forgive yourself and others
- Learn about the types of tests you have to pass before you get promoted to the next level
- How to become comfortable in sharing your story
Part 3 - The Major Keys of Slaying Your Goals (Audio Teaching)
- Clearly define what success means to you by defining your legacy
- The power of writing
- How to avoid goal-setting mistakes
- A proven framework to set and achieve powerful goals
- Create an action plan for each of your goals (I used these methods to get my book published and launch my mentorship programs for girls)
- How to identify obstacles and the stakeholders of your success
- Finding time to work on your goals
- Time management tips
- How to create a personal development routine
- Develop a 5-year plan
- How to make your vision board actually work this time
What's Included in the Kit?
- (3) Part Video and Audio Teaching Series
- Part 1 - Getting to Know Your Saboteur (Video Teaching)
- Part 2 - Slaying Your Gremlins - Winning the Battle in Your Mind (Video Teaching)
Part 3 - The Major Keys of Slaying Your Goals (Audio Teaching)
The Slaying Your Inner Saboteur Workbook - A 75-page workbook for you to download filled with exercises to accompany what you learn in the teaching in order for you to apply what you learn. (For Download)
The Slaying Your Inner Saboteur - Suggested Reading List - I compiled a list of books that will help you grow in personal development, faith, confidence, finances and relationships
Links to (3) Slaying Your Inner Saboteur Spotify Playlists - Each playlist will establish a different mood and encourage your confidence
Slaying Your Inner Saboteur - Daily Positive Affirmations (For Download)