Have you failed at starting a business or failed at trying?
With this book you'll learn how to validate, properly execute and how start a profitable business without wasting a lot of time and money.
It will teach you the following 10 things:
1. How to better understand decision making of potential customers.
2. How to validate your idea & generate revenues without having your product yet.
3. How to better understand the psychology behind marketing & sales.
4. How to market your ideas and products to build trust and maximize sales.
5. How to best acquire potential customers online & offline.
6. How to test & find the most efficient marketing channels for your startup.
7. How to use content creation as a key lead generator for your business.
8. How to communicate and interact with your prospects to build trust.
9. How to exponentially grow your business organically.
10. How to better understand potential investors and raise money from them.
Here's what people are saying:
"It is a must read for every entrepreneur. I would say this is a cookbook to success." - Muhammad Khalid
"If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get down to work, this book gives you the best advice you need to get started: sell first, then build." - Till Carlos
"This book will definitely help you in validating your ideas even before you have built anything." - A. Venkatesh
"If I was to tell startuppers where to begin, this is it. Everything starts with Yann." - Akos Tolnai
"Topics, that every wantrepereneur and entrepreneur has to know, 'cause these things are not in the mainstream flow of information about how to execute a startup." - Zsolt Farkas
"Great book! Full of hints and tips to start-up your business. I have already started using some!" - Holly Stephens
"Must have book if you want to start your own business." - Török Tamás
"This is a great introduction to early stage entrepreneurs and people thinking about getting into entrepreneurship and launching a business." - Jan Kennedy
"It's a great book! I got impressed by its use cases. Most recommended to those who love case studies in the action." - Mobin Ranjbar
You'll get a PDF, a Kindle and an EPUB version of the book.