For the 2015 Ironman World Championships in Kona I'm releasing a 150+-page Rating Report.
It contains tons of information:
- Detailed results from last year.
- Information about the Kona course, top Kona finishers and the current course records.
- The Kona 2015 start list and my predicted finishing times for the Pro athletes.
- Based on the predicted times for each of the legs, I show how the race may unfold and what to watch for when the race is going on.
- My predictions include odds for the winners and TOP3.
- A detailed discussion of the Pros including their input and a lot of photos they have supplied.
The Kona Rating Report is the ideal information to have when following the Ironman Kona coverage!
I continue to offer the report for free (just enter 0 in the "Name a fair prize" field you get after clicking "I want this"). However, if you like the report, it would be great if you can send me a few bucks. (For comparison, the high-gloss triathlon magazines sell for about $7.)