Here is our fully customisable training program. It goes for a full 12 month period.
Just simply edit this program for your individual needs.
The program is broken down into 3 main training blocks these are maintenance or off season, pre-season component, season component building to the focus race of the year. The program is designed so it gradually increases the athletes strength, fitness and technique over the year.
Key components of the program are 1 day off per week, 2 main sessions per day with the occasional off session, a stretching component and a special component. The special component is a block of time nearly every day which allows dedicated time for athletes to work on their own individual problem areas be it technique, injury or any other area of rowing which is holding them back.
To complement the training program we have made a series of videos to allow you to make adjustments when circumstances change in the athletes life and schedule.
These videos are:
- Introduction to our rowing programs
- Recovery in the program and why it's important
- Program structure
- Injury, food and the program
- Rating and session substitution in the program
- Training objectives for each session
- Impact of regattas on the program
- Training diary and it's uses