The perfect project bag for makers, Molly is a crafty best friend. Soft-sided design allows Molly to sit open for easy access to project supplies for hand sewing, English paper piecing, knit/crochet, and more. Make a Molly for each project. Holds a full size skein of yarn. Simple tie closure.
Fat Quarter Friendly: Stack and trim fat quarters and that’s Molly’s size - so all fat quarter cuts work! Approximate Size: 11” x 8” x 3 1/2”
- 3 Coordinating Fat Quarters (18” x 20-22”): Outside, Lining, and Handles/Tie
- 3/4 yd x 22” Face-It Soft lightweight woven fusible interfacing by Lazy Girl, on the bolt item SLG103, or 1yd x 22” package item SLG1031
Optional: 1yd of 3/8” wide ribbon can be substituted for fabric ties
- For yardage from the bolt: 1/2yd Outside, 1/2yd Lining, 1/4yd Handles/Ties.
- For directional outside fabric, use yardage from the bolt instead of fat quarters.
- Use 100% cotton quilting weight fabric.
- Size 80/12 Universal or Microtex sewing machine needle.
- Erasable marking tool recommended.
- Follow manufacturer’s directions for fusibles. Press cloth optional when working with fusible interfacing.