One of the best ways to get stronger in Pixel Gun 3D is by purchasing powerful weapons and very strong armor and accessories. Unfortunately, these things are not available for free. You will need to spend in-game currencies like coins or gems to purchase these items. It’s easier to acquire coins since the game offers many ways to do that.
But when it comes to gems, it’s a bit harder. The easiest and fastest way to get gems in Pixel Gun 3D is by buying them using real money. But this is not a good idea and using real money for gems so you can buy weapons and armor can be expensive. Fortunately, there are other ways to acquire gems in the game without spending money. We’ll discuss these ways in this article.
Guide to Acquiring Gems fast in Pixel Gun 3D
Gems are one of the currencies that you can use in Pixel Gun 3D along with coins. They can be used to purchase certain weapons, armor, or accessories, and can be used to upgrade. But unlike coins, gems are much harder to acquire and the fastest way to get them is to spend. There are certain ways, though, to get gems without spending any money.
Below are some of the ways to quickly increase your gem stash:
- Craft the Driller – One of the best ways to acquire gems is to craft the Driller on your home base. The Driller will provide you with one gem a day, ensuring that you will at least acquire gem even if you do nothing. It only costs 135 coins to craft and you can unlock it once you reach level 4.
- Level Up – Leveling up is another way for you to acquire gems. Every time your character levels up, a gem is given. The number of gems you can earn will depend on your character’s level.
- Watch Ads – Watching ads can also earn you up to 10 gems. But take note that not every ad you watch will reward you with gems. Some ads will reward with coins instead of gems. So try and watch most of the ads that are available since some of them might reward with gems.
- Find the Hidden Gems in Campaigns – There are also hidden gems in Campaign modes. Make sure that you find each one of them to increase your gem stash.
- Kill as Many Players as Possible – There’s also a chance that the enemies you killed in multiplayer mode will drop gems. The chances of this happening are slim, so don’t expect to get gems every time you kill. So just keep on killing as many enemies as you can and you might get lucky and one of them drops a gem.
- Lucky Chest – The Lucky Chest can also drop gems. You could get 3, 5, 10, or 50 gems if you’re lucky enough. But this is based on luck, so there’s no guarantee you will always get gems when you do the spin.
- Look out for Fake Bonuses – The Fake Bonuses you see in matches is a gem with a planted C4 on one of the sides. They will occasionally make appearances inside the map, so just watch out for them.
Unlike coins, gems are much harder to acquire. But this doesn’t mean there aren’t ways for you to get them without spending money. You just need to be smart in using gems since it will likely take you a while to save enough of them to purchase a weapon or craft a certain structure.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.