Eco-Friendly Beauty & Non-Toxic Personal Care (Series) Includes:
· Do the Ingredients in Your Pit Stick and Pit Spray, STINK?
· Do You Pollute Your Body, or Pamper It, The Eco-Friendly Way?
· Clean Beauty, Toxic Beauty, Which Do You Choose?
· Is Your Fragrance A Health Hazard To You and Others?· The Toxic Truth about Feminine Hygiene Products
· Is Your Dentist Eco-Friendly
· Nature's Way to Heal Teeth & Gums
Have you heard warnings about toxic ingredients in your personal care products, or wondered what labels like "organic" and "natural" actually mean? Your largest organ is your skin, and conventional beauty standards demand we put a lot of things all over it, and our skin absorbs what we put on it! While those demands are optional, of course, many people use at least some form of beauty and personal care products, but unfortunately, not all of those products are healthy or even safe. In fact, many are not even evaluated for safety by the FDA. Needless to say, finding safe, healthy alternative products that actually work can be tough! In this poster series, you’ll learn all about the many toxic chemicals found in conventional beauty and personal care products, from coal tar in hair dyes, to carcinogens like talc to hormone disruptors like parabens, as well as the many ways these harmful substances affect human ecology. You'll also explore the dangers of feminine hygiene products and explore several alternatives for pampering yourself with eco-friendly products (ever heard of henna or paleo makeup?!).