. . .
Here is what you can expect
We will cover
- Carving out a niche for yourself in the college and university market
- How your price plays a factor in solidifying an agreement
- The importance of consistent outreach, rather than relying on "social media"
- Who you need to connect with
- Building value upfront for the university
- Understanding the difference between selling yourself as a "speaker" vs creating additional value for the university
- How to access multiple opportunities from the same institution
- How to use one university to gain access to others
- How to sell your appearances to major corporations
- Defining the on-boarding process (It is not the same as the public market)
Stop wasting your time working on practice level events that will NEVER give you the ROI you need to increase your value. The university market is easier than you think, with less competition. More importantly, you will begin building the credibility you need to increase your demand.