Does this sound familiar?
- You want to eat a more plant based diet after bariatric surgery but don't know how
- You’re not sure how to get your protein needs with a plant based diet after bariatric surgery
- You're tired of looking at Pinterest for recipes
- You wish you had a plan to follow
What would it feel like if you had a dietitian created plant based bariatric menu plan to follow with recipes and shopping list included? Well I've got an answer for you!
Introducing the first Plant Based Bariatric 4-Week Menu Plan!
In this menu plan you will get:
- A dietitian created 4-week plant based menu plan
- Includes 46 plant based recipes
- Shopping lists
- Nutrition info
- Suggested meal prep schedule
- My tips for success
- Includes 3 breakfasts, 3 snacks and 5-6 lunch/dinner meals each week
- 1 protein drink included daily to help meet protein goals
Imagine if you had this plan in your hands and were ready to go. It would feel pretty good, wouldn’t it?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the nutrient breakdown of this meal plan?
- Each week provides 1000-1200 calories, 60-80 g/ protein, and 100-130 g carbs each day on average.
This menu was created Kristin Willard a Registered Dietitian that has worked with countless pre & post-op bariatric patients to help them reclaim their health. She designed this menu plan to help ease the stress and confusion around meal planning after weight loss surgery.
This menu is intended to be a supplement for the guidance you receive at your bariatric clinic and not medical advice. It is geared for those that are on a regular texture diet. This is ebook and not a hard copy book.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much! I am excited for you to get started :)
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.