Finally my presets are available to you all! I am so so excited to see how you use them.
What you get:
These are the main 7 presets I use to edit the photos you see on my instagram! You will get a total of 9 presets- 7 main presets and 2 bonus! All photos have not been further edited. These are all just from applying my preset.
Keri 8- bonus
Keri 9 - light adjustment
1. Buy your new presets here!
2. Unzip the KeriFayDesktopPresets.zip file
3. Open the KeriFayDesktopPresets.zip. This folder will have the 9 presets which are .XMP files.3. Open Lightroom
4. Go to: Lightroom > Preferences > Presets
5. Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder
6. Double click on Lightroom
7. Double click on Develop Presets
8. Copy the presets into Develop Presets folder
9. Restart Lightroom
-My presets are best used with RAW or JPEG files in Adobe Lightroom on your desktop. These presets can be used for iPhone photos but I find they require more editing because the color is more sensitive. Because this is not a filter that can work on every photo, you must have a basic understanding on how to edit in Lightroom in order to make the presets work on your photos!
-Because the presets cannot be returned, all sales are final. Unauthorized distribution of this preset is prohibited and will be met with legal action
SHARE WITH ME! I would love to see the photos you create with my presets so please share your photos on Instagram using #KeriFayPresets and you can tag me as well! I will be sharing my favorite photos on my stories!