Date & Time: February 25, Thursday, 7-9pm PST
So you created and accumulated a few (or many) paintings, drawings or other 2D visual art pieces. Some of them are hung on your walls, perhaps you have given away a few as gifts to friends or even sold some. But you have more at home or in your studio stored away. What do you do with them? In this workshop you will gain ideas on how you might breathe new life into your work and repurpose your pieces so that they might be enjoyed again in another form. Even your less than perfect or even practice pieces can have value. Learn how you can gain more from your artistic efforts and get more enjoyment from your art projects in this enlightening lesson. This class is suitable for new/beginner and more experienced artists. 1.5-2 hours, students must be aged 16+.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
• Gain creative ideas on how your art can be displayed (besides being framed and hung on a wall)
• Find opportunities for your art to be seen and appreciated by more people
• Acquire knowledge about Print Shops and Print On Demand options for art pieces
• Learn how to get quality scans, photographs or copies of your art
• Obtain knowledge as to how to manipulate your finished artwork and morph it into a totally new work
• Receive ideas on how even your less-then-spectacular art pieces may be able to earn you a little extra money
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
• Those who wish to learn how to expand the way in which their art gets displayed and seen
• People who already have a few pieces of 2D visual art displayed or stored in their studios or homes (or are currently working on a few pieces)
• Persons who are open to try something new and are wiling to play and experiment further with their work
THIS WORKSHOP IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
• You are not willing to have your art displayed on merchandise
• You are not willing to digitize artwork in preparation for alternate display methods
• You feel your art is too precious to manipulate and morph your finished pieces into elements for new works
• Your art cannot be scanned, photocopied nor easily photographed
* All levels class. Ideally you will have a couple of finished 2D visual at pieces you are willing to work/practice with after taking the class.
If you have questions about the workshop, please feel free contact me via my contact form on my website: http://mtmhobbes.com/contact.html
NOTE: You will be given the Zoom ID and Pass Code 1 day before workshop starts. This is a class primarily for adults (16+) but students 13 years or older are also welcome but must be supervised by an adult. You must have basic computer skills have a device that has both audio and video. Refunds, minus a processing fee, are given up to 48 hours before class start, after 48 hours no refunds will be given.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for purchasing your seat to join No Art Wasted with MTM Hobbes. I am looking forward to seeing you in class!
I will send you the Zoom ID and Pass Code 1 day before class, so please check your email then. If you do not see it, please check your spam folder.
If for any reason the class is cancelled by the instructor and you will be notified at least 48 hours before workshop starts and you will have the option to receive a full refund or to take the same class at a future date.
If you need to cancel, full refunds can be issued up to 48 hours before class starts. After 48 hours before class starts NO refunds will be issued.
Please feel free to contact me via my website mtmhobbes.com/contact.html for questions.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.