Extension for Photoshop: Adding Glow & Glare effects to the picture in a non-destructive way.
- Add Glow & Glare effect to the picture in a non-destructive way
- Each effect is saved to a separate layer so it can be turned off or on
- Very flexible as the effect can be easily manipulated after the creation
- Adjust the amount, size and color of the effect
- Pick from 18 different Glare shapes
- Get the look you want faster with auto-update feature
- All settings are kept in the current Photoshop session
Panel UI Controls:
- Color (both Glow and Glare): the color wheel that adds color for both Glow and Glare. This can be changed even without a UI. After the creation of the effect it is stored inside a layer style.
- Threshold (Glow): (min. 1 – max. 255) controls the amount of glow. Lower value creates more glow on the picture.
- Blur (Glow): (min. 1 – max. 100) softens the glow effect.The higher the value the softer the glow.
- Glare shape (Glare): you can pick from 18 different glare shapes to get a desired look.
- Sample size (Glare): (min. 1% – max. 100%) the accuracry of Glare. The lower the value the higher the accuracy, but it affects the creation time (makes it longer).
- Threshold (Glare): (min. 1 – max. 255) controls the amount of glare. Lower value creates more glare on the picture.
- Glare size (Glare): (min. 1 – max. 1000) the size of the glare.
- Auto-update (both Glow and Glare): both effects have automatic update feature built-in for more convenient workflow.
- Photoshop CC 2017 or above
- Windows or Mac
- The extension (.zxp file format)
- Installation guide (.pdf file format)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/7R5HrpQtI38
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.