👩💻 Why do I teach this course?
I was in your shoes. I took courses, read blogs, and watched YouTube tutorials. But I felt like hitting a wall every time I wanted to start my own project. There is nothing that crushes your confidence other than staring at a blank screen. Sounds relatable?
Things changed when one of my friends sat me down and walked me through every step of building an application. Through this course, I want to be that friend who helps you get from an idea to a finished application.
🎯 Build Python projects from scratch.
We will help you find an idea, design architecture, data modeling, and help you implement it! Yes, that's right, you build your own application following our development framework. The course consists of 8 hours of live coding sessions over 4 weeks, where we start by picking an app idea together and shipping it.
I am Bhavani Ravi. Currently a Senior Software Engineer, I have been building Python applications for the past 5 years. I contribute to open source projects like Pandas, Rasa, and Airflow. I speak at international conferences, and I am also a Linkedin Instructor who recently launched my course on Chatbots with Azure.
📆 More about the course
- The course runs from June 1st, 2021, to June 30th, 2021.
- 4 weekends (8 hours) of live zoom sessions.
- Project discussion and guidance via slack.
- Code reviews via Github.
- Each cohort is just 10 people, so everyone gets individual mentoring.
📝 Course Agenda
Week 1 - Project with Python - A primer
- Thinking in Software Engineering
- Git and Github
Week 2 - Project Design
- Application Architecture
- Project design exercises
Week 3 - Hands-on Projects
Here is where the real action starts. We will convert the application you designed in the previous week into a fully functional Python Flask application.
Week 4 - Deploy
We deploy our application, pat each other on the back, celebrate our little victory.
Basics of Python(variables, for loops, conditionals, class, and functions)
Commitment to Spend 1 hour/day on practices and exercises
🔥 Added Bonus
I want to make sure you are successful - but success takes longer than 8 hours. So after the course, we will continue to support you!
- Get access to TheLearningDev Community to connect with other developers. Peer mentoring and accountability are one of the most important factors in getting to your goals.
- Guidance to work on your future projects. I will be available to guide you on future projects.
- Get references to industry people for internship opportunities. I will connect you with relevant people in the industry to help you land the job of your dreams.
Testimonial from past Cohort
- Email why you need a scholarship in a detailed email. I will see what I can do
- If you want to sponsor someone's course, write to me.
It's simple. Send me INR equivalent to bhava0895@okhdfcbank along with your email ID. I will send an invoice + confirmation in the next 24 hours.
Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com with any questions you might have.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
You have taken a leap. Over the next few weeks, I will send you resources to warm you up for the course. Stay Tuned. Keep Learning
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.