If you're looking to try Lazy Save out, Head over to : https://gum.co/LazySaveFree
Lazy Save is an extension (CS6/CC+) which allows you to save out images (JPEG/PNG/TGA and Tiff) with less clicks and less repetition.
Featured in the August 2016 Polycount Recap!
Featured in the June 2016 Polycount Recap!
Nominated for Polycount Green Tooth Awards - Best tool of 2016
If you're getting "Improperly Signed" Errors on CC 2017, Delete the Lazy Save folder from Appdata and replace (manually or via the install script if you're on windows)
As of July 23/2018 CS6 versions of Lazy Save will no longer be getting updates. I've decided to drop support as it is very old and limits what can be done and causes more work than is needed.
-One license per user. Buying a lot of licenses? Get in contact with me.
One Click Saving for all supported image types
- Save out all layers from selected groups (Great for animation or even Web Page Images)
- Easy to use and setup Channel Packing!
- Built in Naming Conventions
- ->PSD Name
- ->Groupname only
- Resizing on save with all available resize filters
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Mode (No need for groups to save your image)
- Relative Paths for output folders (ex: ../Textures)
- Unlimited uses and no restrictions on use for commercial or free projects
(I would love testimonials in return if you use it in team/studio projects)
All the stuff of the Free version and:
- Export multiple groups to single images at once!
No longer want to do it by hand, group by group? Grab the donated version and save all selected groups at once!
- User Defined Presets(UDP):
Define your most used settings so you can change them in a few simple clicks instead of having to do it over and over each time! Also setup your channel packing folders in one click (OR just use it to setup folders quickly :D)
- Auto Detect TGA bit/pixel:
No longer have to change your bit depth in settings every time. Just enable Auto Detect Bit Depth and from then on if you have an alpha channel, Lazy Save will auto save your TGA as 32 bit/pixel and 24 if you don't have an alpha channel.
Also works for Channel Packing!
- SuperPNG for Channel Packing:
Now you can pack an alpha channel into a PNG (Not possible with the built in Photoshop PNG)
- Multiple Channel Pack Saving at once:
Have Multiple images you want to channel pack at once in one PSD? Well now you can do them all in once quick click.
- Quick Channel Unpack
Open any image in Photoshop and with one click, unpack all the channels into layers (and groups set up for quick re saving as a channel packed image)
Think you have a feature that would benefit Lazy Save? Contact me on Twitter @TEvashkevich :D (Group Export and User Defined Presets were suggested features)
Here's a playlist on Youtube that has vids going over the features and how to use them :D