Users have informed me that it was hard to go from Free to Donator due to Gumroad's system not allowing them. To rectify, I've made a separate product on Gumroad to house the Paid version. Please find it here: https://gum.co/LazySave
Lazy Save is an extension (CS6/CC-CC17) which allows you to save out images (JPEG/PNG/TGA and Tiff) with less clicks and less repetition.
Featured in the August 2016 Polycount Recap!
Featured in the June 2016 Polycount Recap!
Nominated for Polycount Green Tooth Awards - Best tool of 2016
If you're getting "Improperly Signed" Errors on CC 2017, Delete the Lazy Save folder from Appdata and replace (manually or via the batch file if you're on windows)
- One Click Saving for all supported image types
- Save out all layers from selected groups (Great for animation or even Web Page Images)
- Easy to use and setup Channel Packing!
- Built in Naming Conventions
- --PSD Name
- Resizing on save with all available resize filters
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Mode (No need for groups to save your image)
- Relative Paths for output folders (ex: ../Textures)
- Unlimited uses and no restrictions on use for commercial or free projects
(I would love testimonials in return if you use it in team/studio projects)
All the stuff of the Free version and:
- Export multiple groups to single images at once!
- No longer want to do it group by group? Grab the donated version and save a bunch at once :D
-User Defined Presets(UDP):
- Define your most used settings so you can change them in a few simple clicks instead of having to do it over and over each time! Also setup your channel packing folders in one click (OR just use it to setup folders quickly :D)
-Auto Detect TGA bit/pixel:
- No longer have to change your bit depth in settings every time. Just enable Auto Detect Bit Depth and from then on if you have an alpha channel, Lazy Save will auto save your TGA as 32 bit/pixel and 24 if you don't have an alpha channel.
- Also works for Channel Packing!
Think you have a feature that would benefit Lazy Save? Contact me on Twitter @TEvashkevich :D (Group Export and User Defined Presets were suggested features)
Here's a playlist on Youtube that has vids going over the features and how to use them :D