- CPU based Images Generator and Editor for Windows.
- One License Key can be used to license ImaGen three times.
Installation - ImaGen
- Unzip ImaGen.zip and double click on ImaGen.exe
- There is a small chance that Your Windows Defender will think ImaGen.exe is a virus and hide it first time when You download it. Here are the steps on how to restore it: https://ibb.co/FwhgPvC. Since version 0.3 ImaGen comes with ImaGen.bat and You can double click on it so You don't have to do previous step.
- New nodes: checkerboard, gradient, sine, step, truchet, morphology, uv, circlemap uv, multiply uv, sine uv
- Most of the materials have UV input, so it is possible to twist and transform materials
- Information about the nodes (inputs, outputs, resolution, type) now have black outline so it visible while working on black-white images
- Hopefully fixed all "infinite loops" bugs
- Optimized most of the nodes and fixed most of the antialiasing bugs
- New nodes: fbm 1D, fbm 2D, zigzag, twist uv, grid scatter, line scatter, point, sine scatter, fbm ridged 2D, random pixels, pixelate, rotate, rotate90, svd, random scatter, overlay, add alpha, scatter combiner, fract uv, rotate uv, scale uv, translate uv, twist uv.
- Fixed poisson disc sampling node
- Nodes new features: overlay supports foreground image negative position; added interpolate options for fbm nodes,
- Viewport can be zoomed in also - added support for monitors with higher resolution than full HD (1440p and 4k)
- Dark mode for open and save dialog and pop-up windows
- Added icons to nodes: show / hide node elements (shortcut: double click on node), show / hide image info, save image, close node
- Added links to youtube demos / tutorials
- Added End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- Added About Dialog
- Added icon / logo
- Architecture clean-up and bug fixing
- New nodes: ellipse, grid, xor texture, swap channels, resize relative, vignette, extract hsv, gamma correction, flower 3, gradient color, rays, star
- Added phoenix, average and difference options to blend and mix combiners.
- Output images are in RGB format (for images and textures) or gamma corrected sRGB format (for bump maps, normal maps and displacement maps)
- UI changes: execution time is added to the node's info and number of used CPU cores are showed in the status bar. Nodes have switch button between RGB and sRGB output. All of these actions can be called also by right clicking on the node
- Added connections animation
- Removed unnecessary UV Outputs from material nodes
- Added welcome screen
- New nodes: draw line, draw arc, draw chord, draw rect, draw ellipse, draw pie, draw rounded rect, draw triangle, draw quad, tile, binarize, color quantization, chromatic abberation
- Added options to basic draw modifiers: edge line type, cap type, join type, fill type, color fill (single color and gradients)
- New nodes: draw bezier curve, fill, tunnel, motion blur angled, multiply, edges, white noise, bayer matrix, distance blobs, sharpen simple
- Gradient filter cleaned and renamed to edges simple
- Added top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right options to edges simple
- Implemented angle for normal map and edges modifiers
- Style changes: added nodes shadows, changed menu style, added shadings to int and float fields, added colors elements, cutline style modified...
- Right click in the viewport - pick node
- Left mouse - select and drag
- Middle mouse - drag view
- Double click on node - show / hide elements (since version 0.3). Second double click shows / hides image (since version 0.6)
- Control + Left mouse - cutline
- Control + Mouse wheel - zoom in/out
- Right click on the node - save image
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.