Are you a beginner with investing and not sure how to start?
Find different accounts, products, platforms and jargon overwhelming?
Worried about the risks of investing and losing money?
If any of that sounds like you, then you're in the right place.
This book is full of everything I wish I'd known when I was starting out.
It keeps to the basics so that you can start investing today and not get stuck trying to work out what everything means on the internet.
Once you've read it, you'll be able to take action and start investing and building wealth.
You'll learn about:
- Reducing spending and clearing debt
- What investing actually is
- Setting your investing goals
- Inflation and why it means we must invest
- Asset classes
- How the stock market works
- Stock market performance over time
- Diversification, risk and the benefits of ETFs
- Compound interest and time
- Market crashes and what to do
- Savings accounts (Cash ISAs)
- Investing accounts (ISAs, LISAs, GIAs, Pensions/SIPPs)
- Active vs passive investing
- The real cost of fees
- The Money University Portfolio
- Stocks (including dividend stocks), funds, ETFs, bonds
- Picking the right platform
- Some example portfolios
- An A-Z explaining all the jargon
- A step-by-step checklist
- Apps, books, blogs, tools, and forums to take your learning further
30 day money back guarantee:
It's the aim of this book to give you the info you need to cut through the confusion and take your first steps.
If you buy this book and find you're not happy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback about what you didn't like, and a refund can be sorted out.
There you go...
No excuses for not buying it now!
This book is not personal advice. If you have any doubts about an investment please seek advice. All stock market investments can fall in value as well as rise, so you could get back less than you invest. You should always regard them as long-term investments.
Hit "I want this" and start your wealth building journey today.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.