Note 1: LiveLoop Lite is completely FREE by filling 0 in the price box.
Note 2: LiveLoop is now available for Mac. The Windows version will be ready in the next coming days. We'll keep you informed.
What is LiveLoop?
LiveLoop is an intuitive & customisable professional looping software for live music performance, introducing new creative ways of composing and experimenting with sound.
With LiveLoop, users can create professional audio recordings, build a complex live performance through multi-layer sounds recorded and played back in real time.
A synthesis between acoustic instruments and music technology, LiveLoop is a multi-faceted instrument in a journey of grooves, raw sounds, FX & distortions.
LiveLoop empowers professional and beginner musicians to compose with maximum creativity.
Created for live performances and studio recordings.
What to expect?
An easy, customisable and innovative interface.
- 1 button, 1 loop: record, stop, play and clear, all in 1 button
- 16 Tracks: A unique 16 tracks recording feature -
- Overdub: add more layers to each independent track
- 5 Modes: easy switch between five different modes of recording on each track - Sync, Free, Beat Quantized, One Click, Freeze
- Multi-channel loops: send each loop to a different speaker and create a multidimensional sound effect
- Fade IN/OUT: start and stop gradually in volume & pre-set the desired lengths of each track’s fade in and fade out
- Loop the Loop: create new loops from live recordings & add extra FX - a new and very creative way of experimenting with sounds
- Time recognition & Smart quantization through a built-in metronome
- Time signature: choose, play & synchronise any time signatures (including odd time signatures), without any limitations
- Plug In devices: 60 external built-in VST’s & Max for Live Devices to be used as instruments or FX. Create your own Max for Live Plug-In to use in LiveLoop
- Synchronised software & hardware with Ableton Link & Midi Clock
- Session recording: recording your songs has never been easier
- Midi Mapping: plug your favourite midi controller and map your buttons and knobs in a very easy and intuitive way.
Note: These features are fully available for LiveLoop Pro. LiveLoop Lite has a limited amount of features available.
Mac: OS X 10.11.6 or later, Intel® Core™2 Duo processor. Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended).