BUY NOW, HERE'S WHY
You could spend a lifetime trying to sift through all the info online about event management—or you could start taking action today. This book is your blueprint to produce memorable events while working in a demanding corporate environment.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The ultimate, quick-hitting blueprint for corporate event planners
- How-to's based on what works in the real, fast-paced working world, not based on overly "academic theory"
- Insider tips and best practices used by fellow event professionals to produce high-quality events for high-stakes clients
- Easy-to-follow charts and checklists that will keep you and your event on track, on deadline, and on budget
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- A simple 7-step event planner playbook with social media and content marketing strategy tips included
- Insider-tips and detailed best practices for the 7 main stages of corporate event planning: 1. preliminary planning and event approval, 2. venue, vendor scouting and budgeting, 3. program planning and talent selection, 4. master guest list and RSVP management, 5. event promotion and publicity, 6. event execution, and 7. event reconciliation
- Printable, quick reference event management infographic to refer back to at the drop on a dime
FOR MORE DETAILS