It is completely possible to spend many years and many thousands of dollars trying to produce a movie that never gets made. It’s also possible to produce a film and find it impossible to sell profitably. Learn how to produce your films swiftly, safely, and profitably.
TO SIGN UP: Just click I Want This, provide Payment Information, then open the Confirmation Email and Click Download. You will have immediate access to all resources. If you have questions about the material covered, email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
You receive instant access to the following 19 step-by-step training resources:
- $10,000 Feature Film Production & Distribution Recorded Video & Step by Step Workbook
- $1,000,000+ Feature Film Development, Funding, Production, Distribution Video & Step by Step Workbook
- Videos & Guides Covering Raising Money From Investors Using Regulation D and Regulation CF, Raising Money from Crowdfunding and Pre-sales
- Video featuring Award Winning Producer Michael Singh on How to Raise Money to Fund Documentaries via Grants
- Videos & Workbooks covering Intellectual Property Rights, Contract Law, Avoiding Litigation, Avoiding Development Hell and Doing Due Diligence
- Video on Tax Law Fundamentals covering Corporate Structure Fundamentals and When/How You Can Deduct Film Production Expenses
- Video on Hiring Exactly the Right Cast and Crew using Bankability Analysis.
- Video on Using Film Analytics to Sell Your Film to Investors
- Attorney-Led Workshop on Covid-19 Production Changes & Risk/Liability Reduction
Why These Resources are Critical to Your Success : Ill-conceived and poorly planned films involve producers, screenwriters, actors, and others in litigation. Successful producers simply know how to produce projects that proceed swiftly and smoothly to a profitable finish. These workshops deliver the skills you need to know to make your film.
Easy to Understand & Follow Expert Advice: As a media producer, you need clear, accurate, easy-to-follow advice from experts. In addition to informational videos, you get advice from experts with years of success in the industry.
This in-depth recorded workshop in Hollywood is supported by more than twenty hours of in-depth video instruction and multiple workbooks, and it is designed to help new and struggling producers start producing independent films at every budget level swiftly, safely, and profitably.
About Nancy Fulton Meetups:
Since 2015 Nancy Fulton has run live events and created resources supporting over 50,000+ entertainment industry pros. You can learn more find dozens of testimonials from happy creatives she has served at www.nancyfultonmeetups.com. You can learn more about her work at www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.