IMMEDIATELY AFTER ORDER, OPEN YOUR EMAIL AND FIND THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE. CLICK DOWNLOAD AND YOU WILL FIND THE ADDRESS AND PARKING INSTRUCTIONS AS WELL AS ALL VIDEOS AND WORKBOOKS.
It is completely possible to spend many years and many thousands of dollars trying to produce a movie that never gets made. It’s also possible to produce a film and find it impossible to sell profitably. Learn how to produce your films swiftly, safely, and profitably.
To sign up, click I want this. Immediately after your order, open the confirmation email, and click download to get access to all the support resources. This event will sell out, so sign up as soon as you know you want to attend. The location for this just under 2 Hour workshop is made available only to those who sign up. It is near the intersection of Melrose and Fairfax in the 90046 zip code. 2 Hour street parking surrounds the location. If you have questions about the workshop before the event, or about the information covered in the workshop after the event, email email@example.com
Immediately after you sign up you will receive the following training resources:
- $10,000 Feature Film Production & Distribution Recorded Video & Step by Step Workbook
- $1,000,000+ Feature Film Development, Funding, Production, Distribution Video & Step by Step Workbook
- Videos & Guides Covering Raising Money From Investors Using Regulation D and Regulation CF, Raising Money from Crowdfunding and Presales
- Video featuring Award Winning Producer Michael Singh on How to Raise Money to Fund Documentaries via Grants
- Videos & Workbooks covering Intellectual Property Rights, Contract Law, Avoiding Litigation, Avoiding Development Hell and Doing Due Diligence
- Video on Tax Law Fundamentals covering Corporate Structure Fundamentals and When/How You Can Deduct Film Production Expenses
These resources provide full documentation for the information covered in the face-to-face workshop and ensure you have the information you need to move forward on producing your projects. There are no refunds once you sign up because you have instant access to the full curricula for the workshop.
Why this workshop is Important: Ill-conceived and poorly planned films involve producers, screenwriters, actors, and others in litigation. This Face-to-Face workshop in Hollywood is supported by more than twenty hours of in-depth video instruction and multiple workbooks and it is designed to help new and struggling producers start producing their films swiftly, safely, and profitably.
VIP Members and Pro-Subscribers who wish to attend this workshop should email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nancy Fulton Meetups:
Since 2015 Nancy Fulton has run live events and created resources supporting a loose network creative pros hosted on meetup and elsewhere that now numbers over 50,000+ entertainment industry pros. You can learn more find dozens of testimonials from happy creatives she has served at www.nancyfultonmeetups.com. You can learn more about her work at www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.