It is completely possible to spend many years and many thousands of dollars trying to produce a movie that never gets made. It’s also possible to produce a film and find it impossible to sell profitably. Learn how to produce your films swiftly, safely, and profitably.
TO SIGN UP: Just click I Want This, provide Payment Information, then open the Confirmation Email and Click Download. You will have immediate access to all resources. If you have questions about the material covered, email email@example.com for support.
You receive instant access to the following 19 step-by-step training resources:
- $10,000 Feature Film Production & Distribution Recorded Video & Step by Step Workbook
- $1,000,000+ Feature Film Development, Funding, Production, Distribution Video & Step by Step Workbook
- Videos & Guides Covering Raising Money From Investors Using Regulation D and Regulation CF, Raising Money from Crowdfunding and Presales
- Video featuring Award Winning Producer Michael Singh on How to Raise Money to Fund Documentaries via Grants
- Videos & Workbooks covering Intellectual Property Rights, Contract Law, Avoiding Litigation, Avoiding Development Hell and Doing Due Diligence
- Video on Tax Law Fundamentals covering Corporate Structure Fundamentals and When/How You Can Deduct Film Production Expenses
- Video on Hiring Exactly the Right Cast and Crew using Bankability Analysis.
- Video on Using Film Analytics to Sell Your Film to Investors
These resources provide full documentation for the information covered in my face-to-face workshops and ensure you have the information you need to move forward on producing your projects right away.
Why this information is Important: Ill-conceived and poorly planned films involve producers, screenwriters, actors, and others in litigation. This in-depth recorded workshop in Hollywood is supported by more than twenty hours of in-depth video instruction and multiple workbooks and it is designed to help new and struggling producers start producing their films swiftly, safely, and profitably.
About Nancy Fulton Meetups:
Since 2015 Nancy Fulton has run live events and created resources supporting a loose network creative pros hosted on meetup and elsewhere that now numbers over 50,000+ entertainment industry pros. You can learn more find dozens of testimonials from happy creatives she has served at www.nancyfultonmeetups.com. You can learn more about her work at www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.