Being a woman in 2019 means certain things: You are a survivor. You have made it through the gauntlet of your young adulthood, your crazies, your first bad mistakes and you’re “not-so-great” choices. You’ve gained wisdom. Perspective. Answers. And still, life isn’t easy.
In fact, it’s hard.
As much as you have learned, sometimes it feels like you’re literally creating your future out of thin air. Who will you be tomorrow? What will the world, men, relationships, your career, and your world demand of you next?
And who do you want to be to the world?
As young women, many of you changed as the wind blew. Inventing yourself and trying to be the “right” partner, lover, employee, friend, and daughter the world told you to be.
As a grown woman, you get to decide. You get to choose. That is the gift of growing up. Whether you’re 30 or 70, it is your right and privilege to be the person you want to be.
If happiness is what you crave, you’ll only live a happy life when you love the life you live. An evolved modern woman knows what she wants, and loves the life she has.
Flaws and all.
Conflict and all.
Not in comparison with the women she sees on social media or in the magazines, but in gratitude for the woman she sees in the mirror.
The woman who loves her life doesn’t bend (and sometimes break) with the wind, she flows with it, rooted to the earth confidently and bravely. She is a force to be reckoned with who no longer allows the thoughts that rule her mind and heart to lead her to poor choices or harmful decisions out of fear, or lack of worth, or obligation.
A woman who loves her life values herself equally with others without sacrificing her very self-worth to gain a whisper of acceptance or connection to another.
This was my path to true self acceptance and a life filled with pride, joy, passion, adventure, and love.
If you want this (or your own version of it), I can teach you how to get it.
Because truthfully, if you’re over the age of 25 and still struggling to feel comfortable in your own skin, free of the burdens of your family, your obligations, or your past, then it’s time to break out of this subpar existence.
I’m here to tell you that you can fall in love with your life, FINALLY.
I know because I’ve done it.
I'm Debra Smouse. I have been a life coach for over a decade, but beyond being a life coach, I'm a woman in my fifties living a life that I love.
And that, my dear, is no small feat in this modern life.
If you’re ready to finally create the life you love, full of all the gifts the universe can bring you, join me for the journey.
What we'll cover:
- Module 1. Creating a foundation for change
- Module 2. Get Clear on Who You Are & What You Want
- Module 3. Embracing Who You Are
- Module 4. Are You Sabotaging Your Own Happiness? Exploring Common Ways People Self-sabotage
- Module 5. Are you going to choose to be bitter or soften into aging?
- Module 6. Ridding Your Life of Toxic Inputs
- Module 7. Little Ways and Pleasure
- Module 8. Toxic Relationships
- Module 9. Finding Solace in Your Own Company
- Module 10. Vulnerability as a Superpower
- Module 11. Taking Your Work Forward
What you get:
- Eleven weeks of transformational curriculum
- Video introduction to each of the eleven modules
- Three lessons per module. Note that lessons are presented in a written format and audio download to address all learning styles.
- Downloadable worksheets to support what you're learning.
- Weekly challenges to take your work to the next level
- Bi-Weekly "Office Hours" for Group Coaching
- Private Facebook Group
- 6 one-on-one coaching sessions (delivered via Phone or Video Conference)
- "Real" Mail from Debra - 3 times during coaching package.
Because we learn from the stories of others: Bonus interviews from amazing women including:
- Briana Saussy of Milagro Roots & Spinning Gold
- Christianne Squires of Bookwifery
- Elizabeth Rago of The Modern Domestic Woman
- Felicia Sullivan of Phoebe & Kate
- Jen Lee of Jen Lee Productions and Easel for Artists
- Melanie Gorman of YourTango
- Theresa Reed of The Tarot Lady
This course is Lifetime Access. Every time it's offered, you're automatically in. This includes additional bonus interviews and any course updates.
If you would like some one-on-one coaching sessions, click here to schedule a call with Debra to see if it's a good fit for you.
This course officially begins on Sept. 29, 2019.
Sign up TODAY and get started on your One-on-One Private Coaching Calls right away!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share