Introducing 'The Bartender's Field Manual' - A complete & practical guide for new & aspiring bartenders who want to land their first bartending job and become a better bartender, faster.
The Bartender's Field Manual is a 303-page hands-on ebook that will take you from n00b to professional bartender as quick as possible. By providing you with a simple step-by-step system that goes through each stage of the hiring process and then subsequently teaching you the fundamentals of bartending, you'll learn how to break into the industry faster and get much better results.
Every purchase of The Bartender's Field Manual comes with:
Plus, every purchase comes with a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. If it isn't everything you need to start a successful career in bartending, contact us and we'll happily give you a full-refund. No questions asked and we can still be friends after :-).
- 303-Page E-book
- Proven Fill-in-the-Blank Resume Template
- Practice Interview Questions
- Editable Master Recipe Cheat Sheet
- Essential Cocktails Recipe Cheat Sheet
- Shooter Recipe Cheat Sheet
- Mocktail Recipe Cheat Sheet
Here's how you Become a Professional Bartender
This book is a reference manual that you constantly refer to throughout your career. It details a step-by-step job system that works (actions steps provided), along with all the fundamental bartending theory & skills that you can access when you need it.
Here's the process for becoming a professional bartender:
- Get the Job - The sooner you start working, the sooner you can get paid & starting learning the fundamentals of bartending. For that, you need a simple step-by-step job-hunting system that works, regardless of your experience. That's what you'll get from part 1 of this book.
- Learn the Skills - To truly benefit from bartending, you need to be good at your job. That means learning the theory of alcohol, how to provide outstanding customer service, how to make more in tips, cut people off, craft delicious cocktails, pour draft beer, change kegs, and much much more. There's a lot to learn and there's a lot to do, all of which this book will teach you.
- Live the Dream - With the job and skills firmly secured, the only limitation is your imagination. Whether you choose to travel the world or save for a mortgage, the decision is yours.
If You Only Read ONE Thing About Bartending, Read This Book
Here's why this book is the best on the subject:
- Complete Job-Hunting System that WORKS: The Job hunting strategy system detailed throughout the manual is so effective that it's possible for you to land your first job within 3 weeks, sometimes sooner. Plus, it comes with a bonus fill-in-the-blank resume template & practice interview questions for faster results.
- No Experience Required: This book has been written with beginners in mind. Regardless of your experience, you'll be able to use the strategies & systems detailed inside and learn all the skills necessary for becoming a great bartender.
- Best Alternative to Bartending School: Everything useful that you learn at bartending school is covered in the manual - and more. So save your money and apply what you learn throughout this book instead ;-).
- Complete Cocktail-Making Masterclass: Learn the theory of alcohol, the principles of mixology, the tools, the techniques, the ingredients and more, so that you can confidently mix drinks behind any bar.
- Over 130 Recipes Inside: With over 130 recipes to practice & play around with, you'll never get bored of making cocktails. Plus, you'll get access to 4 recipe cheat sheets that you can reference whenever you need to make them.
The Bartender's Field Manual Is Ideal For
Aspiring Bartenders: you need a proven job-hunting system that works. The Field Manual gives you the most practical advice you'll find for breaking into the industry and landing your first bartending job, regardless of your experience.
New Bartenders: there's A LOT to learn when you first step behind the bar and it's normal to get overwhelmed. But once you have a solid grasp of the fundamentals, the job gets easier, you make more money, and you have a lot more fun.
Barbacks & Servers Who Want to Bartend: great, you've passed the first part - now it's time to prove your worth and progress into the bartender's role. That means learning how to tend the bar before you tend the bar! Of course, that's all covered in the manual ;-).
If you've been thinking about becoming a professional bartender, this is the best tool you could ask for.