DynRemesh is a quad-based remesher, assisting in retopology for your dyntopo sculpts & 3dscans containing too many tris(triangles).
It includes support for QuadriFlow. QuadriFlow is a scalable algorithm for generating quadrilateral surface meshes based on the Instant Field-Aligned Meshes.
When working with any sculpt in general, you need clean topology in order for you to work with your assets.
- Single-click solution
- Preset bar(polygon detection)
- Guide Seed
- Control over density(Density/Decimation/Subdivision)
- User friendly UI
- Weight Paint Operator(Define density with weights)
- Symmetry Support(Experimental)
- Relax + Smooth options
- Auto-Update(Update mesh when changing settings)
- Improvements to the resulting remesh
- Support for QuadriFlow auto-retopology(Linux & Windows)
- Improvements & new features(v2.5)
- Fixed pole issue when remeshing
- Bug fixes
- DynRemesh Installation: Install from zip in addon preferences. Enable, & it will be located in the tools tab. Please make sure you have the latest Blender version(2.79b)!!
- DynRemesh 2.0 Documentation is currently being worked on. Please be patient!
- AutoFlow installation: Unzip & move AutoFlow folder to add-ons folder.
- Documentation for AutoFlow is included in the AutoFlow folder called README
- For windows users: QuadriFlow path is located within the folder as well, make sure to set path in preferences(quadriflow.exe)
If you have any questions, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.