This is a simple Step by Step Guide to Register a Partnership Business in Trinidad and Tobago.
Antoinette Sydney has registered over 100 Businesses for entrepreneurs in Trinidad and Tobago and now she wants to share her knowledge with other entrepreneurs who may be considering starting a Partnership.
Professionals charge inflated fees to register Partnership Businesses in Trinidad and Tobago. You can Register your own business and invest those fees into your business.
Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP Attorney at Law Bar No. SYA2015211 is an entrepreneur with more than 10 successful companies. She is of the view that employees will be obsolete in the near future and persons will only be engaged as independent contractors or service providers. Persons will therefore be required to have a registered business. In preparation for this, Antoinette Sydney has prepared this Step by Step Guide for you to register your own Sole Trader Business in Trinidad and Tobago.
You will learn the following by purchasing this amazing book:
• What is a Partnership Business?
• What are the Benefits of Partnership Business?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of Registering a Partnership Business in Trinidad and Tobago?
• Where to get the forms to register a Partnership Business?
• How to complete the Name Search Application to Register a Partnership Business?
• What to do if your Business Name is Queried?
• What to do if your Business Name is Declined or Rejected?
• How to complete the Application for Registration by a Firm (Form 2).
• How much does it cost to Register a Partnership in Trinidad and Tobago?
• How long does the process take?
• What are the requirements to Open a Business Bank Account?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.