Having difficulty creating presentation quality drawings in Revit? This template is your solution. Replicate the exact look + style of 30X40's digital drawings with this time-saving Revit 2019 / Revit LT 2019 template.
- Graphically compelling visuals right out of the box without fussing or experimenting
- View templates, line styles + weights, filled regions, detail components, room/wall/door/window tags, section, elevation markers and more. Everything you need to effectively communicate with clients, consultants and contractors
- A small sample floor plan + elevation for reference
- A minimalist, well-designed Arch D titleblock family
- Done for you settings you can rely on to output graphically strong drawings immediately
- Custom shortcuts to save you time.
Imagine starting a new drawing knowing all your favorite families, notations and settings are in one place and ready to use. Using a template file ensures every drawing begins with the correct settings and standards each time, all with one click.
The included files will help you to replicate the simple, graphic style Eric Reinholdt uses for all his digital presentations in his studio, 30X40 Design Workshop.
The following documents are included in a single zip file + are compatible with Revit 2019
- 30X40's Revit 2019 Template File (30X40_Template.rte) **DEFAULT UNITS ARE IMPERIAL**
- 30X40's Arch D Titleblock Family (ArchD_30x40.rfa)
- 30X40 Revit 2019 sample project (30x40_project.rvt) (small sample floor plan, foundation plan + elevation, incl. shaded tree line layout)
- User's Guide (PDF) – 5 pages of installation, styling instructions + bonus tips
- Custom Revit Shortcuts (.xml)
- Custom Revit Shortcuts Cheatsheet (PDF)
- BONUS: Solar Path Diagram Detail Component (modify per your site location + latitude)
As with everything in Revit, the template will achieve 90% of the style, leaving just a few manual tasks to do on your own. The user guide explains what these are so you'll know precisely what to do to achieve the exact look.
NOTE: These files are designed to be used with Revit 2019 and Revit LT 2019 (and newer). If you're using Revit LT 2019, you won't have access to the View Filter to hide empty section/elevation markers, everything else will work as expected.
**In the United States, where I practice, we use Imperial units only and I offer this file as-is, setup using Imperial Units. If you want to convert it to Metric, simply follow the instructions included in the User’s Guide. All conversion questions should be directed to Autodesk's support team, I'm not able to help with or field your technical Revit questions.