This professionally built robotics based 3D parts kit is designed with clean easy to alter geometry, allowing any 3D using concept artist to create their own designs, alter any shape with ease, and detail the way they want. With flexible geometry you can quickly build to any project with your needs in mind.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- The MGD Robotics Part Kit 01 with OVER 100 PARTS (OBJ, FBX, LXO files).
- Tutorial/Demo video where we will take these parts for a test run to explain various techniques to more effectively use this kit while building a really sweet "Box Lifting Drone" from start to finish. The video will then take the 3D model into Photoshop for a final concept detail pass. (80min)
- Speed up version of Tutorial/Demo Video. (20min)
- 3D Box Lifting Drone model with OBJ and FBX files.
- Box Lifting Drone concept PSD file.
NOTES: Models and parts are not UV'd.
Mike Garn is a professional concept artist and game developer based in Los Angeles, CA. He has worked on AAA games such as Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Star Citizen and Rainbow 6: Siege.