Let's get straight to the point.
- You are feeling overwhelmed and stressed and want to feel more in control of your life.
- You are tired of saying "yes" to others and "no" to yourself.
- You have been longing to feel more connected to yourself and reflect on your goals and desires, but never seem to have the time for journaling.
- You are tired of feeling exhausted and depleted and want to feel restored.
And THAT is exactly where "Write It Out! A 10-Day Guided Journal for Reflecting, Releasing, and Restoring" comes in!
In "Write It Out! A 10-Day Guided Journal for Reflecting, Releasing, and Restoring", you'll receive:
- A total of 10 guided journaling prompts focused on reflecting, releasing and restoring (a total of 3-4 prompts per section) so you will not have to waste time agonizing over what to write about in your journal.
- Questions for enhancing your sense of self-connectedness and self-awareness so you can shift from survival mode to thriving.
- A framework for taking inventory of your life and figuring out what you need and want, as well as, things you may need to add in or weed out of your life in order to live more according to your values.
What Others Are Saying
"Write It Out guided journaling is so helpful to organize thoughts. I really enjoyed being able to process my thoughts and feelings using the questions provided. It has helped tremendously to focus and center while allowing for self-reflection."--Leah
"Jasmine McLaughlin, a licensed clinical social worker and author of Write It Out!, has creatively and brilliantly taken the concept of journaling and partnered it with a guide on how to self-heal through reflection, releasing, and restoring balance in your life in 10 days. Write It Out! is a great, quick, and easy to use self-help resource for anyone to regain control of their life."--Dominique
All sales are final due to the buyer having instant access to the digital purchase or downloadable material. These purchases cannot be returned or refunded. If you have questions about a product or service, please feel free to email us at email@example.com prior to making your purchase.
*Please allow time for processing of order after purchase.*
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for your order! Your order supports the provision of quality mental healthcare and wellness services.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.