In this self-paced course, you'll learn how to build effective machine learning models using text-based data to solve your own data science problems.
- 14 hours of high-quality instructional videos
- Well-commented lesson notebooks in Jupyter format (also available as Python scripts)
- Substantial homework assignments (with provided solutions) to help you practice everything you're learning
- Access to a Slack team where you can collaborate with other students
- A list of readings and videos to help prepare you for each class
- Links to 100+ carefully selected resources to deepen your understanding of course topics
- Money-back guarantee (within 30 days of purchase)
You will receive lifetime access to the course. View the complete course information and FAQs.
Comments from past students:
"The course was a perfect introduction to machine learning with text, and I was able to apply topics covered during the first week to my work. Kevin does a great job of breaking down complex topics and providing a practical, real-world context for them."
"Kevin is an extremely knowledgeable teacher who cares about his students and puts a ton of preparation into his courses and materials. Kevin's approach to teaching data science is logical, well-structured and accessible. I highly recommend this course."
"If I had paid a lot more for this class, it would still have been worth it. After taking a lot of other online courses, I feel like I'm finally getting valuable skills, tools and info I can use and financially benefit from."
"I've taken a couple of courses with Kevin and recommend him highly. He does a great job of making the complex simple, and it's amazing how much you learn in just a few weeks. The best course on machine learning I've taken so far!"
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.