In this self-paced course, you'll learn how to build effective machine learning models using text-based data to solve your own data science problems.
- 14 hours of high-quality instructional videos (recorded from past classes and carefully edited)
- Well-commented lesson notebooks in IPython/Jupyter format (also available as Python scripts)
- Substantial homework assignments (with provided solutions) to help you practice everything you're learning
- Access to a Slack team where you can collaborate with other students
- A list of readings and videos to help prepare you for each class
- Links to 100+ carefully selected resources to deepen your understanding of course topics
- Money-back guarantee (within 30 days of purchase)
You will receive lifetime access to the course. View the complete course information and FAQs.
Comments from past students:
"The course was a perfect introduction to machine learning with text, and I was able to apply topics covered during the first week to my work. Kevin does a great job of breaking down complex topics and providing a practical, real-world context for them."
"Kevin is an extremely knowledgeable teacher who cares about his students and puts a ton of preparation into his courses and materials. Kevin's approach to teaching data science is logical, well-structured and accessible. I highly recommend this course."
"If I had paid a lot more for this class, it would still have been worth it. After taking a lot of other online courses, I feel like I'm finally getting valuable skills, tools and info I can use and financially benefit from."
"Kevin Markham's Data School courses are remarkably good. Kevin has the ability to simplify complicated concepts and explain not only how to code, but also the 'why' behind it. I have been very happy with the cost and quality of the courses and have learned more in 4 weeks than the 18 months of coursework I've taken from a leading university."