What are customers saying?
“Fantastic read! And just in time for a new project where I need to calculate the sample size.”
“Your book rocked my little statistical world.”
Is your study worth doing?
Do your results make sense?
These two ebooks will show you how to do research that matters. Using FAQs and a class-tested examples, they will teach you how to design studies that work and give you the tools to meaningfully interpret your research results!
If you want to know:
- how to calculate sample sizes
- how to design studies with adequate statistical power
- how to boost under-powered studies
- why you can’t draw substantive conclusions from p values
- which journals insist on the reporting of effect sizes and why
- how to calculate effect sizes in a variety of metrics
- the difference between statistical- and substantive significance
- how to interpret your results in a way that makes sense to nonspecialists
then these are the books for you!
Available here in 3 ebook formats: PDF, ePub, and MOBI.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.