What are customers saying?
“Fantastic read! And just in time for a new project where I need to calculate the sample size.”
“Your book rocked my little statistical world.”
Is your study worth doing?
Do your results make sense?
These two ebooks will show you how to do research that matters. Using FAQs and a class-tested examples, they will teach you how to design studies that work and give you the tools to meaningfully interpret your research results!
If you want to know:
then these are the books for you!
- how to calculate sample sizes
- how to design studies with adequate statistical power
- how to boost under-powered studies
- why you can’t draw substantive conclusions from p values
- which journals insist on the reporting of effect sizes and why
- how to calculate effect sizes in a variety of metrics
- the difference between statistical- and substantive significance
- how to interpret your results in a way that makes sense to nonspecialists
Available here in 3 ebook formats: PDF, ePub, and MOBI.