There’s no perfect end goal for simplifying–just a messy process with lots of little successes and joys to be found all along the way. The simplifying process can be overwhelming. This 130+ page ebook will give you the resources and encouragement you need to overcome those challenges and live simply where you are.
This ebook specifically aims to help you:
- Apply the information with a reflection question or mini challenge at the end of each chapter.
- Continue the simplifying process year-round with a 4-season simplifying routine.
- See these ideas put into action through photos of our simple home.
- Get started simplifying and decluttering with 5 practical first steps.
- Make your time count with a simple 20-minute decluttering process.
- Process what to keep and what to get rid of with a list of questions to ask yourself.
Why is this ebook name-your-price? No one should feel left out of encouragement or helpful information for the lack of money. Especially when financial stress can be one of the reasons we most need that encouragement. So, I'm offering my ebooks as name-your-price. Enter an amount from $1 and up that fits in your budget or feels fair to you. I hope you find the encouragement and support you need to live simply where you are!
- Consider how to find peace of mind even while your home isn’t yet simple.
- Get ideas on nine specific challenges including simplifying with kids, addressing the closet, wading through digital and print photos, managing tech-time, and more.
- Consider what a simple home matters beyond this life.
- Discover your own purpose-driven goals for your home.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.