TO REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION, DOWNLOAD THESE FILES ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12! MORE INFORMATION TO BE RELEASED OCTOBER 13.
Calling all social entrepreneurs!
Models of Impact is celebrating its 5 Year Anniversary next month. To commemorate this incredible milestone, we are inviting social entrepreneurs from across the globe to submit a pitch inspired by our tools and resources.
- Register for our 2018 Models of Impact Virtual Pitch Competition by Friday October 12th by downloading the files on this page
- On October 13th, an email will be sent to you with your prompt
- Create a 30-60 second pitch using the Models of Impact tools (you'll see it is required to include one impact model and one revenue model from our glossary in your submission!)
- Submit your pitch by 11:59 pm PST on October 14th (aka before midnight!) as an unlisted video on YouTube.
- Our judges will announce the 3 winners on November 1st
Each idea will be carefully reviewed by our panel of accomplished designers, strategists, and social entrepreneurs in order to select the 3 winning ideas. Winners will receive a free 90 minute coaching session with Matthew Manos, the creator of Models of Impact and Founder of global design strategy firm, verynice. In addition, we will send you a random selection of polyhedral die from our personal collection in a cute, collectable box!
To sign up to compete, download before October 12th! After you have registered, we will send more information. Let's have some fun!
Any initial questions? Email us at email@example.com.