Create and 3D Print your own custom 3x3 twisty puzzle! Similar in design to the iconic Rubik's cube, this file allows you to convert 3D Scans and Models into a puzzle with the 3x3 'cookie cutter'.
Material use 150-200 grams
Print time 15-20 hours
Assembly time allow 30 minutes to 1hr
Full instructional video here! https://youtu.be/ift2S2awm18
To complete your own puzzle you will need the additional hardware:
- A 3D Printer (or access to one) FDM will work fine.
- M3 Screws 25mm Length QTY 6
- M3 Nyloc Nuts QTY 6
- Springs with a minimum of 3mm ID and maximum of 7mm OD, aproximately 15mm in length uncompressed (optional but make the puzzle work smoother)
- Sandpaper to clean up edges if required (180 grit works well)
- Silicone Spray to lubricate the mechanism
Thank you for supporting Maker's Muse! Please share your finished puzzles with me on twitter @makersmuse and any questions get in touch through gumroad.
Angus Deveson / Maker's Muse
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share