These Six Lightroom Mobile Presets are the result of an entire years worth of playing, creating, and tweaking. After receiving many inquires about how I edit my Instagram photos, I wanted to offer the styles I love and make them accessible to everyone! Weather you're editing an iPhone photo or a high-res raw photo from your DSLR camera, these edits are designed to flatter & enhance the look of your original. Use these six presets to edit your photos in the Lightroom Mobile App, which can be downloaded for free in the AppStore.
With Your Purchase You Receive:
1. Six Lightroom mobile presets
2. Two sets of easy to follow step-by-step instructions for exactly how to install the presets: one for direct download on your mobile AND another for desktop download-to-mobile
About The Preset Six-Pack:
1. Sage is super versatile and looks good on almost any photo. It has soft cool greens & blues while adding brightness and clarity. It's flattering on skin tones (great for avoiding the oompa-loompa orange skin look).
2. Willow is one of my personal favorites. It’s crisp, boosts contrast, and desaturates. Cool undertones gain a little highlight while warm tones soften. It's also great for avoiding orange-y skin tones and works well for a variety of lighting situations.
3. Sycamore is a blend of warm & cool tones, high-contrast, and crisp. With slightly muted greens, warm undertones, and crisp lines. Pro-tip: this edit looks great for images with a white/gray background.
4. Eucalyptus is my go-to for any photo with lots of greenery. It offers a beautiful combo of warm and cool tones: warm tones brighten, while cool tones get desaturate and gain warmth. I’ve also found it very flattering on a variety of landscapes.
5. Mulberry was designed with flatlay photos in mind but actually is extremely versatile. This preset helps un-muddy any flat shadows and makes things pop. It’s great for situations where you want to create a warmer, bright, crisp image.
6. Sumac is sepia-like without losing the crisp subtle coolness of whites/highlights. It offers warmth to greens while desaturating them. This preset offers variety, in my experience it provides such a different look from one photo to the next.
Who These Presets Are For:
Anyone who loves photography and is looking to create photos with a designated look. For example small business owners & online influences who utilize instagram for their business and branding who would like to create a more fluid feed.
I designed the presets to be complimentary to most skin tones (because no one wants to look like an oompa-loompa). That being said, please keep in mind that each individual photo may need to be slightly adjusted based on it's individual exposure, colors, contrast, and lighting. It’s also helpful to know that presets are ideal when your image has a balanced exposure (not too light, not too dark). Overall though, presets are phenomenal for saving time and allowing you to achieve a desired look with very minimal effort.
Policies & Fine Print:
- Refund Policy: because of the digital nature of the product, we do not offer refunds.
- The use of all @livengproof presets extends only to the purchaser & cannot be shared, redistributed, or sold.
- You may use these products for personal or professional use. You may not resell.
- All presets by @livengproof are copyright protected.