Film al Taglio is a digital listening package to help you better understand Italians who speak fast and naturally in 2 weeks. Through movie dialogues.
How will Film al Taglio help me improve?
- You will actively practice your comprehension of spoken Italian.
- You will learn expressions that Italians use often in everyday conversations.
- You will get to know various Italian pronunciations and accents.
- You will start to feel more confident when you have conversations with native speakers. Because if you don't understand what they are telling you, how can you answer?
- You will learn about Italian movies (a piece of Italian culture) to put on your watch list.
Who is it for?
You struggle to understand Italian native speakers who speak fast in movies, in TV series and in real life.
- You want to learn informal / colloquial expressions (including some vulgar one).
- You love movies.
- You don't have much time to improve actively your listening skills.
- You should have at least solid basic skills in Italian (min. A2 level on the CEFR).
- You are looking for a short action-oriented resource that doesn't require hours of your time.
6 memorable dialogues taken from 6 different Italian movies to train your listening skills.
12 additional short dialogues to repeat and reinforce some vocabulary as bonus exercises.
- Audio of all dialogues recorded at natural and slow speed.
- Explanations of hard to catch sounds, vocabulary and expressions.
- Detailed instructions on how to use the resource and advice on further exercises to improve your skills.
- Information about the movies and scenes the dialogues are taken from.
- Links to the original movie scenes.
- Bonus: One more dialogue taken from a movie included in the package.
Please note that all the content is in Italian.
Can I get a refund?
If for any reason you are not satisfied, write me an e-mail within 24 hours of your purchase and you will get your money back.
Please also note that the selling platform additionally charges the VAT (value added tax) to clients residing in the E.U.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Grazie mille! / Thank you so much!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share