Learn how to make a stylish office environment in Unreal Engine 4!
This premium package includes:
* About 27 hours of video content (almost all videos have a brief narration in the beginning)
* A comprehensive manual explaining each chapter in detail
* ALL Unreal 4 project files (that you can use commercially or in your own projects!)
* ALL source files (FBX, Maya, PSD, TGA - that you can modify and use them as you see fit)
* Photoshop actions and brushes
In this tutorial, I create an office environment from scratch, drawing from over 15 years of experience in the games industry (on games like Overwatch, Starcraft II, Insurgency).
The tutorial contains my ENTIRE process recorded, every single click and technique, so you can follow along and learn some of my secrets.
I used timeless and proven techniques in the games industry, such as modularity, trim sheets and blockouts, to create this entire environment in about 27 hours of work. That's right, from start to finish, in only 27 hours. You too can learn these blazing fast techniques by following along!
The same techniques can be used to create any kinds of interior environments. Your imagination is the limit!
Some of the topics covered:
* Modular environment design, and how you can speed creating by reusing pieces smartly.
* Creating simple PBR materials in Photoshop. If you are familiar with Substance designer or Quixel Mixer, you should have no problem integrating it with this workflow.
* Baking tiling textures from simple high poly meshes.
* Creating simple props by using the same materials and trims.
* Lighting and Post-Processing.
* My thoughts on environment creation.
Software used: Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Unreal Engine 4, XNormal.
Note: If you are familiar with other 3d packages, like 3ds Max or Blender, you should have no problem at all following along. The techniques are fully compatible.
I hope you enjoy, and I'm here for any questions you might have!
PS: The videos are for personal use only. Please contact me for educational version, or if you want to purchase this for a company/team.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.