The files can be used to dissect or used in projects, both personal and commercial.
Also available on
- 4k resolution textures in .PNG and .TGA format
- .Sbsar file with exposed parameters
- Organized .Sbs with frames and comments
- Read Me text file, contains detailed description of the parameters
- Amount of vertical pieces
- Two main color schemes; beige and black (as seen on ArtStation)
- Adjustments to overall roughness and albedo
- Ability to hide certain elements like the bamboo nodes and support poles
- Change the width of the horizontal pieces
- Rotation of the main weave pattern
- You can use any part of the graph in your own projects, both personal and commercial.
- Direct redistribution or sharing of the textures, .Sbsar, .Sbs or the material graphs, as well as including it in asset packs, is not allowed.
- Product must be embedded in your project(video game, movie, ArchViz etc.)
- Single User License - this license is meant for a single user.
- Team License (Limited to 10 users) - this license is for a small team up to ten users.
- Team License (Unlimited) - this license is for teams with more than ten users.
- The .Sbs file can be used with Substance Designer version 2019.1.0 and up
- The .Sbsar file can be used with Substance Player which is free and can be downloaded here
- The file is authored and shown at 4k resolution, but is set to a default resolution of 256 to be able to open it with any PC specs
This product is non-refundable.
For questions and feedback reach out to me through any of my social channels or send me a message on ArtStation.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share