Note: Now 2.8x is offered with 2.7x here for the same price: https://gumroad.com/l/SeYhy
Rendering usually takes very long and requires expensive hardware. The settings are hard to tweak and understand. The video above render at 20sec per frame in Full HD on a single 1080Ti, after tweaking 4 values, about 10 seconds of setup.
E-Cycles is a version of Cycles made for professional artists and architects who needs speed, quality, support and want to concentrate on their art. You get support including full weekly builds based on Blender 2.7x and Blender 2.8x for both Windows, Mac (2.8 only currently) and Linux.
With E-Cycles, you can:
- render 1.7x up to 2.4x faster with CUDA, using the same settings, up to 15 time faster using tricks ( 5 minutes to 20 seconds per frame for the video above). You can also use the speedup to render much more realistic images in the same time as the normal release
- Render very clean preview images thanks to a new AI denoiser that gives great results at very low samples (9 samples are sometime already enough). Very helpful to provide quick feedback to your clients
- render fly-through of your products thanks to a new option to only do the preprocessing calculation once per video. This is a huge time saver on complex scenes
- get fast support and bug fixing
- render cleaner images at the same sample count or have the same noise as official Blender
- while using a very stable version of Blender
- spare time by using auto tile size
- get more speed than by upgrading your hardware or buying a new computer. You can keep your computer as it is, which is much more comfortable and also better for your wallet
Buying another 1080Ti for example cost about 800€ and you may have to buy another power supply (+100€). So in this case with E-Cycles you save at least 800+100-200 = 700€.
Users of E-Cycles:
Flavio Della Tommasa "Obviously in terms of performance I believe the data speak for themselves. On 8 images, 2h each, I lost a day of calculation. With E-Cycles, in just over 2 hours I solved everything." https://blenderartists.org/t/e-cycles-faster-cuda-rendering/1139717/116
"Impressive speed-ups", "support is good, all issues (specific to E-Cycles build) I have found and reported were quickly fixed" https://blenderartists.org/t/e-cycles-faster-cuda-rendering/1139717/79
"The Speedup is amazing" https://blenderartists.org/t/e-cycles-faster-cuda-rendering/1139717/60
"91s to 45s with a RTX 2070" https://blenderartists.org/t/e-cycles-faster-cuda-rendering/1139717/51
"3m:09s to 1m:42s, needless to say, I’m impressed!" https://blenderartists.org/t/e-cycles-faster-cuda-rendering/1139717/99
I work on Cycles since 2015 (my first patch here https://developer.blender.org/D1530) and already have several patches in official Blender. All the improvements from E-Cycles will be submitted to be added to the official Blender version after a year.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share