Mini Rogue is a 9-card game in which a single player delves into a deep dungeon to get the famous ruby called The Og's Blood on the bottom floor.
The player must choose how to spend their resources in order to be powerful enough to confront ever difficult monsters. Random events and encounters make every play-through a unique experience.
As part of the 2016 9-Card Nanogame Design Contest, Mini Rogue won:
- 1st place - Best New Designers
- 2nd place - Best Overall Game
- 2nd place - Best Solitaire Game
- 2nd place - Best Artwork
- 3rd place - Best Thematic Game
- 3rd place - Best Written Rules
- 09-19-2016 : Rules updated to version 1.2.1 (added Dungeon Keys variant)
- 9 cards
- 4 six-sided dice
- 8 tokens (add 1 more for Dungeon Keys variant)