PS: Refer to this link for Modo 14 compatibility update: https://bit.ly/2Upc4Nl
I've tested RizomUV VirtualSpace recently and i was pretty happy with the workflow and quality of the software. So today to celebrate the Black Friday Discount on their website, i'm happy to release this kit to import UV or mesh from Modo to RizomUV and get back the Model with UV's back to Modo for optimized UV Packing and Layout.
- Fixed an issue where RizomUVLL was exporting the mesh triangulated if you was exporting Triangulated FBX previously using the RizonmUV LL commands in the same scene.
- Set path command to directly change the Rizom Release you want to work with. (No need to to edit the Python script, and now you are able to choose the release to work with , without rebooting Modo.)
- Kit Preferences Menu available in Modo Preferences Window
- Bugfix on Rizom UV LL to use only FBX 2013 for all Import / Exports from whatever Modo release to fix incompatibility.
- MODO 14.0v2 Support
- RizomUV 2020.0.88 - Support (Development Build). It may be prompt to crash, as the Dev build is well in development.
- MODO 14.0v1 Support
- RizomUV 2020.0 - BETA Support (Development Build). It may be prompt to crash, as the Dev build is well in development.
- RizomUV 2019.1 Support,
- Fixed an issue related to an incompatibility with other Kits, causing a "RizomUVLL Failed" Error from time to time.
- Livelink and Livelink (Save) are now available
You've asked for it a few month ago, but i found the time to manage to do it.
This is the Real LiveLink.
(No More PopUp for file destination)
2-> Livelink (Save) - [Floopy disk icon]
Here it's the same system as the previous build.
You can define and store the FBX export in a specific location.
- Corrected the Readme file
- added back the test scene
- Modo 13.2 Support.
- Mode Tail Kit Button added.
- Now with an option to define your own keymapping by Holding the Ctrl key on the Mode Tail Kit Button.
- Modo 13.1 Support (solved an issue with the code),
- RizomUV 2019 Support,
- New Price ^^
- Fixed the compilation issue - false indentation (1.2.1)
- Updated the form structure,
- Fixed some installation bug,
- Added a Readme file,
- Added an Icon to the Pie-menu
- Fixing some link issue on few users.
(if you have any issue with the kit. To reset it you'll need to delete the RizomUV.pyc in the SMO_RizomUV_LiveLink\lxserv folder)
- Now as Only one Action. No more complex macro and such.
If you prefer the older release, you still can use it. It's up to you.
Yes with that one button solution, you'll get less stress.
You simply have to get the same UVset on both Modo and Rizom UV to get the updated Data on the current UV Map. So for multiple UV map you just have to use the script 2 times for 2 UVset and so on.
(The first time you'll use that release you'll need to launch the script 2 times just to initialize. after it will be a straight process.)
- That release work from Modo 11.2v3 to the current Modo 13 Public Beta
- Structure of the Forms have been updated too to get a better organization under the Form Editor, in case you want to access to it and change some command.
Simply drag n drop the LPK file into modo's viewport.. Then after restarting Modo and open the Test scene.
Please delete the old Folder of the kit, Open Modo then drag and drop the LPK into it, then restart Modo.
To launch the process simply select your Mesh Items and the corresponding UV map (in the Vertex Map List), then press that shortcut above to open the new Pie Menu to send the Data to Rizom UV.
After being under Rizom, do your stuff, save the file directly(Ctrl + S), then close RizomUV (Ctrl + Q). You should get the data back into modo.
----- Only One Button NOW -----
- Go RizomUV - (to export the current selected Mesh(s) to Rizom and get back the UV Data to Modo)
You need at least Modo 11.2v3 and be on Windows to run this kit (Mac is not supported actually) and of course you need to have a valid license of RizomUV Software to process the UV Data.
(At the first time you may need to select the Rizom UV executable if you've didn't install it on his default folder. then select the temp folder to export the fbx out)
As for every Product / Art piece / Assets that you do like everyone of us, please do not share those files, as you didn't want to see your work shared on internet without your permission. I'm sure you'll understand that point.
This kit and his content can be used for professional and personal usage as well. Feel free to send some link of stuff that you do with it. And please don't share any files from the kit with anyone.
If you have any comments on the showcase videos, please post your comment on Youtube / Slack or via Twitter and please subscribe and like videos on my Youtube channel.
Franck aka Smoluck
If you have any issue, please post your issue on the Foundry Forums:
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.