These are the topics covered in this issue:
- Three approaches to mocking a class for your unit tests
- Managing synchronous, asynchronous, and changing states
- Should you keep the interactor purely for business logic without any UIKit knowledge?
- Should you have logic in addition to data in your request, response, and view model structs?
- How does Clean Swift's VIP cycle map to Uncle Bob's original Clean Architecture?
- Stubbing out the notification center dependency in your tests
- Understanding the many different _APIs_ in an iOS app
- Code review this `FolderPicker` project
- Code review this `APIClient.swift` gist