These are the topics covered in this issue:
- 3 ways to refactor your view code
- How should you arrange switching between background and main queues for asynchronous tasks?
- Comparing different iOS application architectures
- Where should you put the UITableViewDataSource and UITableViewDelegate protocol methods?
- Passing data from source to destination and from destination to source view controller without using delegate
- How to trigger a use case on the source view controller after routing backward
- How does backward routing and data passing work in a popover
- Triggering multiple use cases
- How do you test an IBAction method