It's finally here! The Beautiful Blog eBook!
This extremely helpful resource teaches all the graphic design principles that you need for success as a blogger. It includes hands-on tutorials as well.
An introduction plus 19 chapters include the following:
- The why
- Basic design rules and terms and how they apply to your blog
- How to save web-optimized graphics
- Branding, logo creation, and other principals for creating a strong brand around your blog
- Choosing and customizing a theme
- Building up a clean, beautiful blog based on a highly customizable theme
- Choosing fonts and legibility
- Basic photography skills and photo editing tutorials
- Stock images: finding them, using them legally, and making them your own
- Post graphics: best sizes and practices, successful social media share images, branding post graphics and more!
- Creating printables - and how this differs from other post graphics
- Lots of tools and resources, plus when you should pay and when to go for free.
Purchase of your book includes free support for a year! Just email me your questions based on the book, and I will reply in a timely manner.
- You get a 108 page PDF eBook (plus cover and Table of Contents) straight to your inbox.
- Written in a clear, easy-to-digest format.
- Includes visual examples of various points made.
- Bonus web-hosted resource page at the end so that you can read through it easily, and visit the resources when you're ready to check them out.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share