It's finally here! The Beautiful Blog eBook!
This extremely helpful resource teaches all the graphic design principles that you need for success as a blogger. It includes hands-on tutorials as well.
An introduction plus 19 chapters include the following:
- The why
- Basic design rules and terms and how they apply to your blog
- How to save web-optimized graphics
- Branding, logo creation, and other principals for creating a strong brand around your blog
- Choosing and customizing a theme
- Building up a clean, beautiful blog based on a highly customizable theme
- Choosing fonts and legibility
- Basic photography skills and photo editing tutorials
- Stock images: finding them, using them legally, and making them your own
- Post graphics: best sizes and practices, successful social media share images, branding post graphics and more!
- Creating printables - and how this differs from other post graphics
- Lots of tools and resources, plus when you should pay and when to go for free.
Purchase of your book includes free support for a year! Just email me your questions based on the book, and I will reply in a timely manner.
- You get a 108 page PDF eBook (plus cover and Table of Contents) straight to your inbox.
- Written in a clear, easy-to-digest format.
- Includes visual examples of various points made.
- Bonus web-hosted resource page at the end so that you can read through it easily, and visit the resources when you're ready to check them out.