I quit my 9-5 and booked a one-way ticket to Kathmandu with less than $3,000 worth of space on my credit card because it seemed like a good idea at the time.
I had no idea this decision would later open up a world where I get to travel for a living and create content on behalf of luxury properties like the Ritz-Carlton, Shangri-La, Six Senses, Four Seasons, and Stella Artois, in countries like the Maldives, Bali, Thailand, Morocco, Singapore, Paris, and Dubai…
…yet that’s what happened.
When you do random things out of curiosity and interest, doors open where before there were only walls - because the things that pique your curiosity, and the things that interest you, are not ‘random’ at all.
If you know what you don’t want in life, but you don’t know what you do want; or if you have ever wondered how to set up a lifestyle on your own terms, Not Cut Out for the 9-5 is a short, digestible, and honest recount of what it takes to figure it out.
Discover practical how-to’s such as:
- how to quit your current job, but keep the option of returning as a safety net;
- how to negotiate an in-house 9-5 job into remote work; and
- how to free up your time by outsourcing, so that you can spend your time doing things you actually like to do;
…and receive real-life examples of the invisible keys to success, such as:
- how to narrow down what you actually want in life using the Hot>Cold method;
- how to take the guesswork out of making major real-life decisions through pattern recognition; and
- how to identify the difference between good opportunities, and good opportunities for you.
From real-life ‘aha’ moments to transcending entrepreneurial despair, Not Cut Out for the 9-5 is a modern, relatable, and empowering read that will provide you with the tools and action steps to create a life on your own terms…
…no matter how out of reach it may seem.