How to ACE your PT School Interview and Get Accepted into a Top PT Program.
This guide was written by two graduates of the #1 Physical Therapy program in the country. Here’s the thing: they weren’t valedictorians or club presidents. They were average students with average grades who figured out how to get into the #1 ranked PT program in the country.
In this guide, they share the secrets they learned to getting into the top PT School in America.
In the Physical Therapy School Interview Guide, We Include:
- The ACTUAL essays we used to get accepted into the #1 PT Program in the Country
- Our Interview Checklist based on actual experiences at multiple PT Program Interviews
- Over 30 Sample Interview Questions + Questions to ask THEM!
- How to get the most out of your PT shadowing and how to highlight your experiences
- Word-for-word instructions to help craft the perfect follow up notes to each program.
- Tactics we used to overcome nervousness and to Ace your PT School Interview
- + over 30 pages of valuable resources only a PT graduate would know.
Invest In Yourself – Don’t Settle for a Lesser Physical Therapy Program
The PT Interview Guide is for you if:
- You value learning from someone who has actually ‘done it before’
- You want to avoid ‘blindly’ sending your application to PT Programs, hoping your application includes the right information
- You feel that your interview skills could use a little extra push to help you demonstrate that you are a great fit for their PT Program
- You’re willing to take at least 10 minutes a day to shape your application and to become a better interviewer
In one year, you will either be in PT School or sitting in front of your computer reapplying. What do you want to do?
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share