Projects are extremely important! But... what else can you do to boost your portfolio to include some variety? Atomic habits, small changes and little wins.
This book will explore lots of tips, tricks and techniques for you to get your first tech job, kickstart your tech career, get that promotion, create your community online and offline, and level-up.
All code is stripped away from this book, so it's not specific to any language or framework. This book will help you identify what is missing from your portfolio. But, what is a portfolio? Is it a physical thing? I don't believe it is.
We look at personal and self-development and what you can do for yourself to boost your portfolio, build a portfolio and give you a strong presence in tech. But what is a portfolio? 🤔 We cover this in great detail.
We explore the importance of projects but also what else you can do that can contribute to your portfolio to give your portfolio some variety. 💪
Who am I?
Hi, I'm Jack Domleo, a front-end web developer from Nottingham, UK. I began learning to code in 2013 and have transitioned from Python to web development. I work full-time, but in my spare time, I am creating new projects for my GitHub profile, new CSS art for my CodePen profile, writing articles on my blog and offering anything helpful to the Tech Twitter and LinkedIn community. 😊
Why am I writing this eBook?
I've been rather successful in my career because I've been smart about the decisions I make, I'm proactive and I know exactly what I need to do to improve my portfolio.
I want to help you help yourself! This book is designed to be a light but insightful read and to help make you aware of what you can do for yourself - the book can’t do it for you, only you can level-up your career using this book as a helpful guide. It will help you identify where changes may need to be made in your current situation and what you could do differently.
Who is this eBook for?
This eBook is useful to anyone who is:
- Looking for their first tech job
- A student looking to prepare for their career
- Looking to progress from their current tech job
- Trying to ace their portfolio
- Anyone looking for tips & tricks of how they can implement atomic habits & small changes into their routine to level-up
eBook Topics Covered
- What does "Levelling Up Your Career" mean?
- Identify Your Path
- Attitude & Professionalism
- Portfolio (We talk about a lot in here so get comfortable and get your notepad ready to jot down what you will do)
- Online Presence
- Productivity & Health
- The Job (applying, negotiating and accepting)
What do you get for $19 ($10 if you pre-order)?
- Official Level-Up Your Career Today: Developer Edition eBook in .pdf, .epub & .mobi formats ($19)
- Mini additional eBook with a full detailed dissection of my own portfolio, website & online presence. ($0 - This mini eBook will not be ready for the release date however, once it is ready, existing buyers will be emailed and you can download & read it for free since it comes in this pack).
- Video course of me building a portfolio website from scratch, focusing on how you can ace a plain HTML & CSS website. I will demonstrate what small changes can improve your website's appearance, accessibility and maintainability. ($0 - This video will not be ready for the release date however once it is ready, existing buyers will be emailed and you can download & watch it for free since it comes in this pack).
Preorder SALE - nearly 50% off ($10)
The estimated date for the release of the eBook is September 30th 2020.
The price will increase to $19 after the launch.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason you feel that you didn't get enough value from the eBook to justify your investment, please let me know within 30 days of purchasing it and I'll refund your money with no questions asked. If you pre-ordered the ebook, your 30-day money-back guarantee begins on the day the ebook is released, not when you pre-ordered the ebook.
Questions & Suggestions
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for your purchase! Feel free to ask me any questions on Twitter & LinkedIn (@jackdomleo7) or offer me feedback. I hope this ebook serves you well and you find great value in it. I wish you the best of luck levelling up your career!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.