This pack consists of 3 FREE CROISSANT 3D MODELS out of over 30 baked pastries in our offer.
We want to share these models with you as a sample of the OPTIMESH quality and precision.
If you are hungry for more free high quality 3D models, be sure to find OPTIMESH on Facebook.
Artists who will share works in which they used our assets will be granted discount coupons!
- 3 photoscan-based, real-time 3D models of croissants
- 2 Levels of Detail, each provided with own set of 4K textures
- custom collision meshes
- highly detailed, realistic PBR textures based on photoscans
- closed topology created with photogrammetry and optimized for in-game use
- 2 Levels of Detail allowing to choose prefered mesh resolution
- video game development (as level elements or usable items)
- cinematic shots (such as camera closeups)
- architectural visualisation & illustration (as pieces of background or indoor decorations)
- textures were enhanced in Substance Painter and exported for Unreal Engine 4, Unity and general Metallic/Roughness PBR workflow
- naming convention is easy to understand and explained in attached txt files
- 4K textures can be downscaled to preferred resolution
- LOD 0: 943 verts (1882 tris), LOD 1: 252 verts (500 tris)
- LOD 0: 1191 verts (2378 tris), LOD 1: 257 verts (510 tris)
- LOD 0: 1224 verts (2444 tris), LOD 1: 243 verts (482 tris)
Available formats of meshes
Available formats of texture sets
- PBR Metallic/Roughness workflow: Base Color, Roughness, Normal (DirectX), Ambient Occlusion; totally 40 16 bit png files
- Unreal Engine 4: Base Color, Normal (DirectX), combined Ambient Occlusion (red channel), Roughness (green channel) and Metallic (blue channel); totally 30 8 bit png files
- Unity: Albedo, Normal (OpenGL), Ambient Occlusion, combined Metallic (RGB) and Smoothness (alpha channel); totally 40 tga files
- collisions: yes, custom
- units: meters
- resolution of textures: 4096x4096
In order to use our models in preferred game engine please follow official guidelines of its provider.
HDR backgrounds not included.
Detailed galleries of our products
Behance: coming soon
Artstation: coming soon
By purchasing this product you agree to these terms:
All content sold is licensed to the buyer (who may be either an individual or company) for the lifetime right to use the content in developing an unlimited number of products and in shipping those products. The buyer is also licensed to make the content available to employees and contractors for the sole purpose of contributing to products controlled by the buyer.
Each such product built using content must be a standalone creative work (such a game, simulation, or video) in which content is merely a component and not the primary focus. For example, it may not be a content pack for distribution to engine users.
Users are allowed to modify any purchased content.
All items sold are non-transferable, and users cannot sub-license the content for further redistribution, whether or not they have modified it. Users cannot buy the content and then distribute it to other developers to use in other projects, for example by listing it on the Marketplace or another store themselves.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.