What is this for
Blender add-on for saving render and viewport settings to presets and quickly switching between them.
Some times it is necessary to have several settings for several final renders, for example, a small preview, a technical render with the metadata output on the image, a "gypsum" render, etc. Each time, manually resizing, changing sampling, marking or unchecking the necessary render settings checkboxes is tedious. The "B-Presets" add-on allows you to save the current render settings into a preset, and then switch between saved presets with a single mouse click. Also, the add-on allows you to save and quickly switch between viewport settings.
- Press the “+” button in the add-on panel to create new presets.
- Press the "Save scene to active preset" button to save the current settings to an active template
- To quickly load settings from the preset, just click the button with the monitor image next to the preset name in the list
In order to quickly make some renders with different settings, mark the necessary presets checkboxes and press the "Render with marked presets" button. Render results will be saved to the directory specified in the add-on settings.
The add-on allows you to save settings for both rendering and viewport display settings.
To apply the settings preset only for a specific camera, you can specify the desired camera for the preset in a special field.
To protect saved settings from overwriting the preset can be locked for changes by clicking the lock icon.
Settings templates are saved as separate files, making them easy to backup and transfer.
Add-on web page
For more information please visit https://b3d.interplanety.org/en/blender-add-on-b-presets/
I would love to hear your feedback and issues to make the add-on better.
- Download *.zip archive with the add-on distributive
- In Blender: The "Preferences" window — Add-ons — Install... — specify downloaded archive
"3D Viewport" window - N-panel - the "B-Presets" tab