Visual Studio Code extension adding first class support for F# unit testing for both .Net Framework and .Net Core. Extension can be downloaded from VSCode Extension Marketplace.
Integration with most popular test frameworks:
- Test explorer integrated with VSCode UI
- Debugging support (.Net Core only)
- CodeLenses for running and debugging single test or test list
- Showing test failures in VSCode error panel and editor ruler.
- Fast, AST based test detection
Read more about Neptune and check our public issue tracker on Github
Neptune depends on both Ionide-FSharp (for project parsing and building applications) and on C# VSCode extension (for debugging on .Net Core). Please make sure that both of those dependencies works fine for your projects. Neptune also includes 7 days, free evaluation period - feel free to use it to make sure it works for your use case.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share